GRACENOMICS: BIRTH OF AN UNDERDOG!
Posted by Mike Foster:
So my new project, "Gracenomics: Unleash The Power of Second Chance Living" starts out as a TOTAL UNDERDOG....and I actually like that!
SO HERE ARE 6 WAYS IT IS AN UNDERDOG?
1. GRACENOMICS IS SELF PUBLISHED That means I store 5000 copies in the garage of my condo. I also force my kids to fulfill orders and withhold food if they try to unionize. No big publisher. No experts. No process.
2. WE HAVE ZERO MARKETING BUDGET We are running no ads. And Oprah is not calling. Just asking some friends like you to help share the story.
3. ANDY STANLEY HAS A NEW BOOK ABOUT GRACE Yesterday, I found out Andy's brand new book is coming out from Thomas Nelson called "The Grace of God." Andy is brilliant, smart and dog gone it, a TON of people like him. I do too. I can only hope for some confusion sales.
5. TWITTER...KIND OF Last week our friend Steven Furtick released Sun Stand Still and almost broke Twitter. That won't happen here. In fact, I often get depressed when I see our RT button and our Facebook share button at...zero. And for those who were wondering, I won't be preaching for 24 hours straight either.
6. NO BOOK TOUR OR GRACENOMICS BUS Though the Zappos tour is so cool.
This is self-publishing baby! This is UNDERDOG!
BUT DON'T FEEL BAD. BEING THE UNDERDOG IS AWESOME! WE ARE ON A GREAT ADVENTURE WITH THIS PROJECT!
AND LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR...THIS BOOK IS NOT CRAP!
I've recruited some of the best peeps I know to work on it. I've shelled out some big bucks to make this book totally sweet! I've poured my own blood, sweat and ink into GRACENOMICS to make it an incredible experience.
This project is totally unique and it breaks all the "traditional" rules.
It may be a tough road but I promise you this book will find it's legs. The message of second chance living MUST break through and the grace revolution MUST begin!
Yes, GRACENOMICS is an underdog. But so am I. And so are you. And that's why we are here.