WHERE WE GO FOR 2013
Posted by Mike Foster:
As the new year is upon us I thought I would give you a glimpse of what we have planned for 2013. Here's the scoop:
1. FREEWAY You made this happen and now it's coming your way soon. It will definitely surprise you and I really believe this will be a groundbreaking tool for people. We still have a lot to do to complete it but it is coming together beautifully!
2. NEW WEBSITE We are building a new, super simple site launching in February. A simple one pager. Beautiful pixels. Clear next steps to get involved. You guys tell our story the best, so we don't need a big fancy site.
3. THE POTSC EXPERIENCE We are crafting an incredible weekend and small group experience for churches to use. It is based off the People of the Second Chance 5 week series Jud and I did at Central Christian Church this past November. It is a kit filled with everything you need to reach your community with the message of radical grace. Videos, stories, graphics, transcripts, and helpful tools. Questions? Email our Director of Engagement: Scott@POTSC.com
4. NEW 2013 GRACE CAMPAIGNS We're brewing some big ideas around here to fight for grace. The new 2013 campaigns will once again be fresh and creative ways to stand against the culture of shame and judgment.
By the way, if you're a talented designer, photographer or artist and want to help with what we're doing, email us. We have lots of ways to get involved. Contact@POTSC.com
5. ONE-ON-ONE COACHING We create a bunch of things to get people plugged into community and groups. Through friendships and conversations, we learn and grow. But sometimes the right next step is to work one-on-one with someone who can help you figure out your next steps. We are focusing on this service for people a lot more this year.
6. SECOND CHANCE TOUR A movement needs to be on the move, so we have created a brilliant speaking team of communicators to hit the road. We're speaking at churches, colleges and conferences all this year. I'm excited about being a part of this myself and sharing the message of radical grace. Interested in booking a POTSC speaker? Email Scott@POTSC.com.