We are PUMPED to be a part of an amazing giveaway this week that aims to put a paperback copy of Jud Wilhite's new book Torn: Trusting God When Life Leaves You in Pieces in the hand of anyone who wants one. Read on to learn how!
In Torn, Jud eloquently outlines the human process behind hurt and pain, and attacks it head-on. His book is a must-read for anyone going through pain and struggling with their faith.
Torn also addresses the need for our communities to be safe places for people to hurt, and how creating such an environment is a conscious choice on all our parts. It gives us all a call to action in regards to how we cultivate the communities around us. It's exactly why we are People of the Second Chance.
The message of Torn resonates with POTSC in an undeniable way That's why we're excited to partner with Jud to give away as many copies as we can this week, from September 18-24! How can you get your free copy? Easy:
- Write a NEW post for the NEVER Beyond series. You can choose any of the personae we've revealed so far, or anyone else of your choosing. Ask yourself, "Who would you give a second chance?" and go from there.
- Use the form below to submit your blog post and email address.
- If you have already written for THIS WEEK, i.e. Mel Gibson, it counts :) Resubmit your post below. Please don't resubmit older posts from previous weeks, though.
- Share this post on Facebook and Twitter with the share buttons.
- We'll be in touch to get your address info!
Seriously, it's that easy. Share your NEVER Beyond impressions, and you'll receive a free copy of Torn so you can join us in advocating for its message!