TIPS FOR WHEN YOUR WIFE LEAVES YOU
Posted by Mike Foster: Follow Mike On Twitter
This week I am bachelor. My wife, kids and our little fluffy dog are all at Hume Lake till Saturday. They have been gone 8 hours and I already miss them.
So here are some activities and strategies I will be throwing myself into to stay out of trouble:
1. Go to bed early. Wake up early.
3. Throw back a couple of bottles of Coca-Cola.
4. Play music that wifey doesn't like VERY LOUD! Let Jay Z, Radiohead, and Sigur Ros rock!
5. Identify feeding schedule/strategy that does not involve Chick-Fil-A or hot dogs every night.
6. Spend time writing and working on new book "Gracenomics" that comes out this fall.
7. Park my 1993 Toyota Camry totally crooked in the garage....Cuz I can.
8. Go to Mom and Dad's house for dinner on Wednesday night.
9. Find stuff in the house that I can sell on Ebay so I can buy a new Iphone 4.0.
10. Stay busy and active. Trouble is found in boredom.
11. Write a blog about being a bachelor.
ANY OTHER TIPS OR IDEAS THAT YOU WOULD SUGGEST? HELP!