FREEWAY IS OUT TODAY! 5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Posted by Mike Foster:
First off, today we're having a Facebook Chat at 12pm PST on our Facebook Page. I'm taking questions for an hour about Freeway.
OK, so today is like a birthday, anniversary and Christmas morning all rolled into one.
After 2 years of working, building, dreaming, crying, testing, praying and believing, "Freeway: A Not-So-Perfect Guide To Freedom" is officially out today. This is our awesome new small groups experience built on God's amazing grace, honest conversations with friends and a personal exploration of our pain.
THE EARLY BUZZ ON FREEWAY IS COMING IN:
“I believe this workbook will become a new benchmark in how we all face our biggest struggles, fears and failures." Darren Whitehead: Lead Pastor of Church of the City, Co-Author of Rumors of God
“This dynamic small group resource will help people find real freedom.” Mark Batterson: Lead Pastor of National Community Church
“Mike Foster is a gift—he constantly challenges us to think, love, and dive deeper into grace. This book is a must read!” Margaret Feinberg: Author of Wonderstruck and MargaretFeinberg.com
“Freeway is epic! Get ready to have your soul rocked by God’s grace!" Jud Wilhite: Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church
FIVE FACTS ABOUT FREEWAY: A NOT-SO-PERFECT GUIDE TO FREEDOM:
1. Freeway is not a book. It's a workbook. You don't read it...you do it with friends. It's not about learning...but living. You can do it on your own but it's 1000% more fun with others.
2. We decided to become fluent in freedom. Though Freeway is innovative and creative...it's super strategic, tested and thoroughly researched.
3. We created something that helps real people with real problems. And that was really, really, really hard! But worth it!
4. Freeway is self-published and not available on Amazon or in bookstores. You can only get it here! But I promise you this workbook might be the freshest and highest quality small group thing you touch this year. This also allows us to give killer discounts to churches. Email Scott@POTSC.com
5. People were shocked when they saw what we did (or didn't do) with the Freeway Group Discussion DVD. When you see the sessions, you will know exactly what they're talking about.
WILL YOU HELP US TODAY? Take a quick moment and post this on Twitter and Facebook: