Stupid Things To Stop Saying
Have you ever said something you wish you could take back?
I once asked a friend if she was pregnant and she wasn't! Several years ago I made a male friend cry due to my personal frustration with his choices. We all make mistakes like this.
In Session 3 of Rescue Academy, "Stupid Things To Stop Saying,” I teach you how to say the right things at the right time.
For example, you never want to say these two words to a depressed friend: "Cheer up." In this course, I will teach you the power phrases to use with people.
Learn What Never To Say Again by joining us for Rescue Academy. Rescue Academy is a 7 part e-course that gives you an unshakeable confidence when talking to hurting people by speaking words that heal.
- Have ever been in situations you were not trained for
- Need solid info on mental health and addiction issues
- Lacked the right language to use in life’s 911 situations
- Want to help people move from victimhood to victory
- Desire effective tools that you can use every day
- You want your life to impact another life forever
Have you ever dreamed of being a counselor or a coach but didn’t have a lot of time? Have you ever wanted to help a hurting loved one and didn’t know what to say? Have you ever felt confused about how to help friends who are struggling with addictions or depression?
Fellow Rescuer, we to help you answer these questions and effectively start sharing your story to stir up hope in others. Sign up for Rescue Academy today.